INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Give to Us
We collect information from you when you contact us, register with us, make purchases from us, or use our Services in general (“Your Information”). Your Information may include (a) registration-related information (such as name, address, telephone and fax numbers, email address); (b) member profile about yourself that you can share with others; (c) transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, or a history of products purchased through us); (d) information about your visits to our Services; (e) your attendance to our auto shows; (f) your responses to our offerings and advertisements; (g) information about the features or offerings you use from us; (h) your billing and shipping information; (i) customer service information; (j) your likeness in video, photographs or other media we capture during our auto shows and (k) other information specifically related to your use of a particular Service feature or offering. Your information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information and other information that we may append or match to your information. Also, you may send us correspondence, testimonials, photos, blogs, writings, customer satisfaction surveys or customer service communications.We encrypt all of this information using Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology.
We may capture other information about you related to your interest in the Ford Truck Nationals’ activity, such as: automobiles in general, your automobile, automobile insurance, general and personal automobile maintenance, general and personal finance, general and personal credit, automobile dealerships, quotes, research, statistics, advice, websites, games, contests, sweepstakes, promotional events and/or any other event that takes place on our Services.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with an efficient and customized experience. We may use the information we collect to:
• Provide the services and customer support you request.
Customize, measure and improve our sites, services and advertising.
• Use electronic mail addresses or other personally identifiable information to contact users who directly communicate with the website to, among other things, fulfill prizes, track/verify compliance with website policies as well as federal, state, and local laws and/or to solicit editorial comments and feedback. For example, notify users that they have won a game, contest or sweepstake or provide other requested information.
• Resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems.
• Tell you about our services and those of our affiliates, partners, sponsors and corporate family, celebrity appearances, contests, service updates, targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communications preferences.
• Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
• Disclose aggregate user statistics in order to describe our services to prospective parties, advertisers and third parties for other lawful purposes in order to, among other things, make better alliances and provide better user experience on the website.
• To send electronic mail about the website’s and/or other companies’ products, promotions or services, including those of our partners, affiliates and sponsors.
• You may choose not to provide certain information, but then the user might not be able to take advantage of many website features.
• To market or promote the website or other properties.
• To comply with applicable laws.
• To protect the Services and our users from wrongful activities.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with:
• Our affiliates, sponsors, partners and members of our corporate family.
• Service providers under contract who help our business operations (such as credit card processing, ticket cancel and reissue or bill collections); provided, that this service providers must agree to keep this information confidential and may only use the information to help us provide and deliver the Services to you.
• Our Marketing partners and sponsors where you agree that you would like your information shared.
• We may share contact information and transaction data (excluding credit card numbers) solely for the purpose of fulfilling purchases you make from us. You understand and agree that information we share with our marketing partners and sponsors is subject to their own privacy policies. We do not control their privacy policies and we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
• Other third parties who you explicitly ask us to send your information.
• Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity or sell assets.
• Third parties when we have reason to believe that disclosure is legally required, establish or enforce our policies, establish or exercise our legal rights or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
• We and certain third party partners may place “cookies” on your Web browser when you visit our properties (including our websites and emails). Cookies are small pieces of information or text files that a website sends to your computer for record-keeping purposes, which information is stored in a file on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies make Web surfing and browsing easier for you by saving your preferences so that we can use the saved information to facilitate and improve your use of our Services. Please note that you will not be able to access and use all of our features if you delete or refuse to accept cookies. For example, without cookies, you will not be able to set certain personalized preferences, and/or you may have difficulty completing transactions on our Services. Also, we, and certain third party companies under agreement with us, may deploy and read cookies, pixel tags, web beacons or similar technologies to collect and assemble non-personal, demographic, behavioral and technical information about the use of the Services from our users in order to group such users that share a common interest into general interest categories (collectively, “User Interest Cookies”). Such User Interest Cookies, which do not identify you personally, may be placed when you access the Services, share content from the Services, when advertisements are presented on the Services, and/or when you respond to advertisements or other offerings on the Services.
• You can visit the Network Advertising Initiative to learn more about how cookies are used and to find out what choices you have to “opt out” of the targeted advertising delivered by these networks. Many of the advertising networks participate in the opt-out program offered by the Network Advertising Initiative. Please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising to learn more about such audience behavior advertising practices. As an additional step, these advertising companies may participate in one of the following self-regulatory programs for online behavioral advertising, with corresponding user opt-outs:
• Networking Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) (US Only)
• Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/) (US Only)
If you participate in our shows and exhibits, you understand and agree that we make photographs, video, audiotape and other image and sound-based media of the shows and exhibits and their visitors and participants (“Likeness”). We may wish to use such Likeness for news releases, on our Services, on brochures, advertisements and other purposes. By purchasing a ticket and visiting and participating in our shows and exhibits, you freely, voluntarily and irrevocably consent to the use and publication of your name, participation and Likeness by us and or our agents for any and all purposes, through any medium or format. You further waive and release us from any claim you may have in our use of your likeness.
When you supply us with personal information, from time to time, in our discretion, you may be asked to indicate whether you are interested in receiving communication from us about promotions, celebrity appearances, contests and special offers in connection with the site. Unless you opt out to receive such communications, you agree that we may from time to time, send you marketing and other communications. We will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal information that you provide. For instance, we provide users with the option to opt out or unsubscribe on emails we send regarding celebrity appearances, promotions, special offers and contests.
Affiliates and Third Party Communications
From time to time, in our discretion, you may be provided with the opportunity to opt-in to receive offers directly from an affiliate, partners and sponsors and/or from third parties. Unless you opt-out to accept such offers, any personal information (excluding credit card numbers) provided to us for such purposes may be shared with our affiliates, partners, sponsors and third parties to provide you with such offers. Information shared with these entities is subject to their privacy policies.
USE OF SITE BY CHILDREN
The Services are designed for general, adult audiences. The Services do not knowingly collect information from children eighteen (18) years of age or younger. If you are under eighteen (18), do not send any information about yourself to this site. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of eighteen (18) has provided personal information, we will immediately delete the child’s personal information.
Users should be aware that when they are on any portion of the website, they can be directed to other websites and/or online material that is beyond fordtrucknationals.com’s service. These other websites may send their own cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information and such sites have their own privacy policies.
The importance of privacy and security for all personally identifiable information associated with users is of the utmost concern to us. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of users’ information and your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. If credit card information is transmitted, we use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.
QUESTIONS ON PRIVACY
c/o The Ford Truck Nationals
P.O. Box 129
Ostrander, OH 43061
All ticket, pre-registration, registration, swap meet registration and vendor registration fees are final and no refunds are offered.